Approx. Rs 100 / Kilogram
Get Latest Price
|Material grade ||PE 63 / 80 / 100|
|End material||Mild Steel|
|Pressure rating||PN 6 to PN 16|
We provide Polyethylene Dredge Pipes
. These pipes are are manufactured as per the Indian Standards. These are being widely used in various Industries to handle the flow of water, slurry transportation, ocean filth blockers etc.
Each pipe from the offered range is highly admired amongst clients due to its excellent qualities such as low maintenance, easy installation and extended service life.
- Made from advanced grade of PE material.
- Light Weight - Easy installation
- Superb Flexibility for rough sea conditions
- Excellent Weathering & UV resistance
- High resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Stubends and flanges also installed at both ends.
- Gaskets and galvanised nuts are also provided to enable easy installation.
- Pipes are produced as per ISO 4427 - PE100 grade and IS 4984 - PE 63/ 80/ 100 grades standards.
- Structure is homogeneous throughout.
- Variety of fittings available as per requirement.
- Pressure rating of PN 6 - PN 16
- Color options are also available to customers.
- Dredge Pipe Lines
- Water Transportation
- Slurry Transportation
- Floating Cable Casing Lines
- Aquaculture breeding area cages
- Ocean Filth blockers
- Swimming pool markers
- Marine hoses